JOYTEX® has been printing and supplying cotton bags since 1985. The company was founded by Jürgen Nienhaus. In those days, in addition to cotton bags, we also printed a variety of other textile articles such as t-shirts and caps. Now we focus exclusively on the bags, with a huge assortment in stock in Rhede. Decades of experience in printing branded textile merchandise have made JOYTEX® one of the largest suppliers of printed cotton bags in Germany. The heart of the company is and always has been the print shop, where everything revolves around screen printing. Not only are the bags we import of high quality, JOYTEX® also prides itself on its excellent print quality.
- Over 80 different bag designs in stock
- Over 500 variants in total (colour and design combinations)
- A team of 50 talented and experienced colleagues
- A print shop in Germany with a daily output of over 35,000 prints
- Experience thanks to approx. 100 million bags in the last 10 years
- Every order can be produced 100% climate neutrally
- Bags made of cotton (organic/OEKO-TEX Standard 100), PP premium non-woven, R-PET (recycled bottles)